Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nothing Much Here

Well Winter Break is over and I am back to class UGH. I was perfectly content with waking up going to the gym, coming home, getting ready for work, than working. I didn't do much really which kinda sucked but saved me money so I'm cool with that. But I did go see the Harry Potter Exhibit twice and it was amazing each time I saw it even if it was crowded. I saw the end of David Tennant as Doctor Who which was no fun but it had to happen (see prior post), which lead me to join Netflix and watch all the Doctor Who episodes in a matter of 3 day, yes I am proud I have seen every episode. I also watched every possible episode of Tudors I could because I love Henry VIII and why not I had the time. Just last week I saw Eddie Izzard whom I love and adore. He is definitely my favorite comic and a very good looking man even in "girl mode" if I can say so. As of now I am watching "24" Keifer Sutherland is pretty badass in even for an older man and eating ice cream while it is miserable out. So miserables I had to help push my dads car into the garage cause our driveway sucks and so do his tires

This is a clip of Eddie Izzard that I love about British vs American movies, babys on spokes and so on

1 comment:

  1. HP: Neat.
    DT: Sad.
    Tudors: I want to see.
    Eddie Izzard: Hell yeah.
    24: Never got into it.

    ReplyDelete