Monday, July 27, 2009

Music to My Ears

A week ago today I saw Green Day at the Garden in Boston, for those of you who don't know it is where the Celtic and the Bruins play. All I have to say is they were AMAZING!!! This got me to think of all the other concerts I have seen and I thought I would make a list of them in order I saw them at the top will be the 1st and as it goes down to the most recent band or artist I have seen. Ill also list with them the opening band(s) that accompanied them.

Snow Patrol
- w/ Sliver Sun Pick Ups
-and Ok Go
JET
-w/ The Virgins
Keane
-w/ Rocco Deluca and the Burden
Pat Monahan
-w/ I-Nine
Foo Fighters
-w/ Against Me
-and Serj Tankain
Jason Mraz
-w/ Everclear
- and Making Peace Brothers and Bushwalla
Stereophonic
-w/ People on Planes
Oasis
-w/Ryan Adams and the Cardinals
Britney Spears
-w/ The Pussycat Dolls
Eric Hutchinson
-w/ Serena Ryder
Keane
-w/ Matt Kearney
No Doubt
-w/ Janell Monae
-and Paramore
Green Day
-w/ The Bravery
Britney Spears
-w/ Jordin Sparks
- Krastina DeBarge and ONECALL
Rob Thomas
-w/ Ryan Starr (should have been OneRepublic & Caralina Lier)

That makes just over 30 bands in just over 4 years. Once you go to one you cant seem to stop and I hope I don't. I have 2 more concerts coming up still. I guess if you wanted you could count the The London that played at a Hot topic near where I work as a very small concert.

1 comment:

  1. And credit goes to her mother who got her started with SnowPatrol and Jet and continues to pay for most of the shows..

    Next is Rob Thomas with Carolina Liar and OneRepublic.

    Love you hun.. Mom.xxx

    ReplyDelete