Friday, November 26, 2010

What am I thankful for?


What am I thankful for? Since it is Thanksgiving break, I am thankful to be away from school and work, though I had to work Black Friday, which wasn’t that bad I worked in the back so I barely had to deal with the people, SCORE! Well I am thankful for my family and friends that I have. They are always there for me and give the best advice. I am also thankful for my job as much as I hate at least I have one in this economy and I like most (95%) of my coworkers.

Here is a list of thing that I am thankful for as well in particular order:

Doctor Who (really!? Do you need to ask see posting further below)

Clothes (keep you warm and not naked)

Food (who doesn’t love food)

Chocolate (enough said)

Music (mainly show tunes they make you happy)(and dancing is fun)

Planet Fitness (I live there)

Technology (how else would we keep in touch, letters? pfft)

My Cats Raison and Lucky (they keep me warm in the winter)

Snazzy socks (they always dress up an outfit)

Sweats (to do my no pants dance in)

Laughing (cause it fun)

Movies/books/TV shows (they can take you away from real life for a while)

Warm clothes form the dryer (if you haven’t tried it you should its AWESOME)

Inside jokes (giggling is fun (see laughing))

And I am sure there are many many more just can’t think of them at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment