Friday, September 11, 2009

freedom, forks and pickles


As we all know 8 yrs ago today many lives were lost both young and old. No one has the right to take an innocent life and use it to make a statement just because you don't like the way we as a nation run things. We can all remember where we were on that horrible day and how we went from and everyday moment to one that will never be forgotten by anyone you ask. Regardless if you agree with the war, disagree with the politics or believe in the same God, we need to remember those who were lost, and thank those who are fighting to keep our way of life from being taken away.

On a lighter note I would just like to say that today I notice that I like to eat my pickles with a fork. I don't eat all pickles with a fork, if they are on a burger I just eat them. or if they are in relish form I avoid them. I enjoy putting them on a good corn beef sandwich, with mustard and cheese on a toasted bread (not warm mom). Pickles are one of those things that when you have AWESOME! but when we don't I don't feel like I'm missing out. Like I tell my mom you buy it or make it I'll eat it.

1 comment:

  1. Mom make ..... that's funny.

    Have you considered calling your blog Just Random...and you know random is good. xx

    ReplyDelete